PASSWORDS MAX FOR GROUPS
The Password Manager for Organizations
Award Winning Password Management
Secure and Easy-to-Use
It Never Forgets a Password
Passwords Max for Groups allows your organization to effectively manage the many passwords that employees need access to. Implementing a strong, consistent password policy is easy.
- Your authorized users will have a single, strong, regularly changing master password. They will have access to just those passwords that they should have access to. Expiry notifications can be sent automatically.
- Your information is protected using your choice of 6 proven encryption methods: Blowfish, Triple DES, DES, MDC/SHS, RC4, and Safer.
- Passwords can be generated using over 32 variations including hexadecimal, dictionary, concatenated words, and full "Department of Defense compliance".
- Passwords and other information can be transferred to other applications automatically. Your users will have fewer login problems, and password-related support calls can be eliminated.
- An integrated secure internet browser makes web page access seamless and prevents "rogue" browser plug-ins from stealing critical information.
- You have a full set of group administration tools. Levels, categories, user groups, and overrides can be used in various combinations to match any situation. Includes "break the glass" emergency password access support.
- You can have an optional audit trail detailing password use.
- You can grant or limit access to tools and features.
- You have access to professional grade reports, both pre-formatted and customizable.
- You can set expiration dates for user accounts, useful for "term" users such as temporary employees or students.
- You can directly encrypt/decrypt files on your system, or embed small files with a selected password account.
- Optionally take advantage of the latest technology such as USB flash drives (biometric or regular) without losing any of the security benefits of Passwords Max.
- Friendly, helpful support via e-mail or our forum is available at no extra charge.
- Optional web module allows browser-based access over your intranet or the internet. Mobile devices such as iPhones and Android phones are fully supported.
Everyday more and more passwords are needed for more and more applications and web sites. The value of the information that those passwords protect goes up at the same time.
- Using the same password for multiple applications or web sites is simply dangerous. If any of those applications or web sites are compromised, then your security is compromised on all of them. Passwords Max makes it easy to generate and store individual passwords for each application or web site, and Passwords Max makes it easy to send the required information to each application or web site when needed.
- Users with many passwords will frequently write them down, saying that it is too hard to remember them all. Passwords are then stuck on the monitor, left in unencrypted text files, or even carried out of the building in a pocket or purse. Passwords Max prevents this by giving users a secure way to access passwords with one master password. Users can generate a master password that is simultaneously "easy to remember" and "difficult to crack". Passwords Max password generation is easy to use, and has multiple options to suit a variety of requirements.
- Users may purposely or inadvertently share their passwords with others. This makes it important to change passwords regularly. Passwords Max automatically tracks password expiration and notifies users when a password needs to be changed.
- The use of proven encryption methods ensure that sensitive data is always protected with Passwords Max. Decryption is performed on the client so that data is secure when retrieved from the server over a network.
- Extensive audit logs provide accountability for password usage.
- A flexible system of levels, categories, user groups and overrides provides the right tool for any situation with the least complexity required.
- Failed authentication attempts are logged and trigger configurable lockouts.